Tuesday, May 15, 2012

mush gush


2 years we have been Mr & Mrs Cameron B Thatcher 
2 of my favorite years 
2 of the most fun & pure happiness years
2 awesome people to be together for time and all eternity 
2 is a good number, and I'm glad we are here. But I am excited to grow old, have a front porch and sit in our rocking chairs and gain some more numbers after that 2.



how long are we called newlyweds? because i'm not sure, and i'm really loving this stage of our lives together. 


"where you invest your love, you invest your life"
thanks for the words Mumford & Sons. couldn't have said it better myself. 

3 comments:

  1. I believe that technically you are only newlyweds for the first year (at least that is the rule on the Newlywed Game), but I think that it is also a frame of mind. So if you still feel like newlyweds two years later, great! But one day you will look around and realize that the newlywed stage is over, and that's okay, because the next stage has a lot to offer too.

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live it up--I love watching you two together. We are blessed to know you. May your happiness only grow stronger and increase with every new experience. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete