- Cameron turned twenty-five. I love birthdays, and I feel like love is an understatement. I turned his birthday into a week and a half celebration. I would do something for his birthday everyday of the week leading up to the big day. So fun!
- I got a job, and that keeps me busy. I work at two different locations but it's still with the same company. I work in the mornings from 8:30-12:30, then 2:30-7. So that makes for a long day, but it goes by so quickly.
- Cameron and I are team teaching the Valiant 9 in primary. It's the first time I've ever taught a class, so I'm extremely grateful that Cameron is there to help.
- We got our tickets to go to Atlanta for Thanksgiving! We'll be there for a week which will be super nice.
- And of course - the weather is finally starting to feel like fall. It has been a long hot summer and the cooler weather is very welcomed. (Ask me again in a few months and I'll be aching for the heat back.)
Life is happy and newlywed life is treating us far too well. All is well.