- Cameron graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho with a degree in Business Finance and a minor in Russian.
- I received my endowments in the Columbia, South Carolina LDS temple. Not only was it spiritual in itself, but my father was receiving his along side of me.
- The Hammock Family was sealed for time and all eternity. The eight of May was a beautiful and special day. Like it or not, we're together for ever. ;)
- A week later, Cameron and I officially became Mr. and Mrs. Cameron Bryce Thatcher. We were married on the fifteenth of May in the Dallas, Texas LDS temple. We were surrounded by family and close friends. It was the happiest day. May was full of blessings and happiness.
- I left the United States for the first time. We spent our honeymoon in the fabulous Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Best honeymoon EVER.
- My sister, Charity, and her husband Derek are expecting their first child in March of next year.
- Cameron's brother, Jon and his wife Wendy welcomed their third child - Owen. Making him our sixth nephew on Cameron's side. He was actually born the day we came back from our honeymoon.
- Cameron took his first job out of college and moved us down to Austin. He is working as a financial analyst for the MAC of Texas. He loves it and couldn't be happier.
What better to remember the year than with pictures??
This year has treated us far too well. Bring on the new year.