Friday, May 11, 2012

bunch of randomness to play catch up

April was a crazy month here in the Thatcher home. We spent Easter up in Dallas and got to love on all of our sweet nieces and nephews, and celebrate Ed's 60th birthday. My spring semester ended this week, and now I can breathe for a few weeks before summer semester starts.

Oh Owen - you are such a funny kid. 





Watching all the Thatcher boys play a game of basketball. 


Best buds. Their relationship is the sweetest. 



um yeah - this guy loves popcorn so naturally we had to get the largest bag possible at the Pecan Street Festival in downtown Austin. 


The reason I hate philosophy. This stupid quiz took me 6 - SIX - painful hours for 15 questions.... 


I really just love this picture of my honey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment