Monday, July 19, 2010

Wedding Luncheon

The wedding day was perfect. Cameron and I were married at eleven o'clock in the morning, and then we took pictures for four hours. We were so happy, but by the end we were just exhausted. We finished the afternoon off with a beautiful luncheon at Maurizio's. Everything was beautiful. We were surrounded by all of our favorite people and we couldn't have been happier. 

Thank you Thatcher family for everything. I am a lucky girl to have such great in-laws. 

The pictures are courtesy of Wendy and Summer. 


Some of the Thatcher's and the Hammock's





Cameron & I had our own little booth in the conner and our cute little nephews decided to join it. I loved it. They are so stinkin' cute.



This cake was seriously delicious. Cameron's mom, Debbie, hand dipped the strawberries herself and made the into little tux's. They turned out adorable and it tasted just as delicious as it looks. Thank you Debbie!





My Mom said that if we smashed the cake in each other's faces that we were going to be in big trouble, and I knew that she wasn't kidding either. 



I love this tradition. Debbie is from Canada and it's a tradition that at weddings when somebody taps their knife against their glass that the bride and groom had to kiss. Our families definitely had their fun in this as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment