Friday, November 25, 2011

lovingly grateful

My heart is full this Thanksgiving. I am grateful for families and knowing that we will be together for eternity. No other knowledge brings me greater joy. I am grateful for a husband who loves and supports me even at my crazy times. He does so much for our little family, and I am so thankful I found somebody who is beyond perfect for me. I am thankful for our marital strength, and seeing our love and strength grow daily through our good times and trials. I am grateful for my crazy, energetic, funny, rambunctious, loving nephews and nieces on both sides of the family. They fill my heart with love and happiness. I am grateful for my sisters and my sister in laws who have become sisters. I am grateful for game nights with family, and the laughter that fills the home.

I am a blessed girl and I am beyond grateful for all that I have been given. I only wish Thanksgiving could come twice a year.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!! 



1 comment:

  1. Glad your Thanksgiving was wonderful. We missed you here.

    ReplyDelete